Angelina Jolie confirms her return to acting

Angelina Jolie confirms her return to acting

Los Angeles, Sep 5 PTI : Actor Angelina Jolie is ready to return to work after taking a year off for her children as a result of her split from Brad Pitt.

The 42-year-old star requested Pitt’s divorce on September 19 last year, citing irreconcilable differences with the actor “Moneyball.” Jolie’s official statement read the reason for her decision was the health of the family.

Speaking at the Hollywood Reporter at the Telluride Film Festival, where her latest director, “First They Killed My Father” was screened, she said: “At the moment I have nothing to say that I am passionate about this way, then I will take action.

“I took more than a year now, because of my family situation, to take care of my children. When they can have – when I think it’s time for me to go back to work, I can go back to work. I was needed at home. I hope (again work) in the months to come. “

When asked what she would work, she said “Maleficent” (continued), we most likely work. And I’m looking forward to having fun with that. ‘Cleopatra’, there’s a script. There are many different things floating around. But I did not commit.

Related posts

Leave a Comment